Friday, May 12, 2006

i gott u under my skin

Happy and I’m smiling,
Walk a mile to drink your water.

You know I’d love to love you,
And above you there’s no other. (except Michele mebbe)

We’ll go walking out
While others shout of war’s disaster.

Oh, we won’t give in,
Let’s go living in the past.

Once I used to join in
Every boy and girl was my friend.

Now there’s revolution, but they don’t know
What they’re fighting.

Let us close out eyes;
Outside their lives go on much faster.

Oh, we won’t give in,
We’ll keep living in the past.

3 comments:

Jim said...

and Quit supporting dat ass BUSH
no way in hell he can win


Alfred E Neumann for president !

Anonymous said...

*blush*
What's wrong with Bush?
I wish he was my daddy!
hahahaaa.....
I'm sorry, I luv the man!
Have you ever listened to any of the man's speeches? He's got it goin on baby!
He's a good man. He holds 2 morals and values, and this country needs him at the helm. He isn't afraid 2 hunt down and go 2 war against terrorists! I can only hope he will run in '08, cuz if he doesn't, I won't have anyone 2 vote 4. :"(
hmmm, then again there is always Alfred E Neumann!!!

Sab~ ya gotta go back HERE, and then pull up U'r imnutsincaps in another browser! He goes nuts 2 u'r music! hahahahahaaaaa! I just couldn't stop laughing!
~~~~Karen

AVIANA said...

Thanks for stopping by! Nice to meet you! Don't know which blog I should leave a comment on. Just picked one of the many you have here!

Please keep visiting! Definitely open one blog and stick to it! :)

Bye!